Enabling Live Battle on your account
To enable live battle on your profile
- Go to Profile -> Your Profile
- Scroll to 'Your Preferences'
- Make sure the checkbox saying 'Allow other users to challenge me to a Live Battle' is checked
- Click 'Save Settings'
- First, go to the live battle page
- Enter the username of the person you want to challenge
- Click 'Challenge Member..'
- If the person is offline or has not enabled live battle on their profile, you will see an error message
- If there weren't any problems, it should say that the user was challenged successfully
- Once the person has accepted the challenge, you should see a notification at the top-right of your screen, clicking on which will take you to the battle
Accepting a Challenge
- When someone challenges you to a live battle, you will see a notification at the top-right of your screen.
- You can either click on the link in the notification or go to your profile page
- Click on 'Accept Challenge' to start the battle
- When the livebattle page says someone is online, is means they have not loaded any page on the site for atleast 5 minutes
- The challenger should make any changes to his team before sending the challenge, and the person accepting should make any changes to his team before accepting the challenge.
- Once the challenge is accepted, no changes can be made in either team
- Report all bugs at the live battle bug thread
- Also status on the live battle as to whats working and whats not can be found at Live Battle Status